Psychologist Jobs in Qatar 2020: The Applications are invited from the candidates for the following posts, the candidates know about Clinical Psychology and Health Psycology: Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminum.
QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
Psychologist Job Vacancy in Qatar 2020
Job Title : PSYCHOLOGIST
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience after registration as Clinical/Health.
•Bilingual (Fluency in Arabic & English) (essential).
• Occupational Health Psychologist (essential).
• License to practice as Psychologist by Qatar Council of Health Practitioner (QCHP) (essential).
• Ability to effectively communicate on the case in a manner easily understood by the client.
• Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current special education methodologies and techniques.
• Interviewing and psychological/developmental evaluation skills.
• Knowledge of psychological test administration, scoring, and interpretation.
• Skill in preparing and maintaining patient records.
• Ability to maintain emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
• Knowledge of crisis intervention techniques and therapeutically programmes.
• Ability to evaluate the progress of therapeutic programs
• Masters degree in Clinical Psychology/Health Psychology/Occupational Health
• Registration as Psychologist (essential).