Orpic Careers & Jobs 2020 : Oman Refineries and Petrochemicals Company LLC (ORPC), Aromatics Oman LLC (AOL) and Oman Polypropylene (OPP) – Orpic is one of Oman`s largest companies and is one of the rapidly growing businesses in the Middle East`s oil industry.Our refineries at Suhar and Muscat, as well as our aromatics and polypropylene production plants in the Suhar complex, provide fuels, chemicals and feedstock to Oman and to the world.Our team of more than 2,600 employees – the majority Omanis – work across these four plants with the common goal of building an integrated Omani refining and petrochemicals business of which the nation is proud of.
Organization: Orpic Oman
Salary: Not Disclosed
Orpic Careers & Jobs 2020
Team Leader HSSE Management Contracts
HSE Plant walk-through and field OHS Inspections of PTW, PPE, OMT activities, Contractors jobs, unsafe acts, conditions, tools, equipment, hazards, Scaffoldings, Plant gas detectors and noise and submit report upon review & approval of Engineers.
Assistance to safety section team in preparing HSE campaigns, HSE inspection schedules, HSE training and any other section’s requirement.
HSE training programs such as HSEMS modules, Induction, Driving authorisation, PTW authorisation etc., for all employees and contractors under the directions of Safety Engineer.
Incident investigations (Root Cause Analysis) of all recordable incidents and near misses with high potential.
Maintain oversight of the environmental performance of existing activities to ensure Duqm Refinery project meets all required regulatory requirements and organizational objectives.
2. Identify future environment issues and their likely impact on Duqm Refinery project activities and develop integrated plans and strategies with affected stakeholders in order to address the issues in the most efficient and effective manner.
3. Develop and maintain effective relationships (internal and external) in order to ensure that Duqm Refinery project can appropriately lead wider environmental initiatives that influence Duqm Refinery project activities and enhance its reputation among stakeholders.
4. Coordinate the annual Environmental & Social Plan at HSSE in line with Duqm Refinery project business plan and HSSE strategy.
Lead Security D Security
1. Support Manager Security with the implementation of Company’s Security system for EPC 3.
2. Lead the development of the Company’s Security Management System related to EPC 3 for all Refinery and Process areas including Security related with Sub-Package a– Products Storage & Export Jetty/Pier, Sub-Package B – 80 KM Crude Pipeline and Sub-Package C – Crude Tank Farm Ras Markaz, (Utilities and Off-sites units) to ensure that the requirements of the Company’s Security Policy and associated Company standards, practices and procedures are achieved in all activities,
3. Ensure compliance with ISPS code, Maritime Security Center Regulations and local & international maritime rules and regulations to keep in a safe environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well protected.
4. Prepare and update Security reports on security status for EPC 3 related with all Refinery and Process areas and Utilities / Off-sites units
Deputy Chief Fire Officer – D Fire- Logistics & Maintenance
Coordinate Contingency Planning on response drills and tabletop exercises.
Coordination of personnel assignments, crew balancing, and proper Fire Brigade staffing levels.
Coordinate Fire & Rescue Services which will ensure the testing and maintenance of all DRPIC sites fire prevention, protection and response equipment.
Lead the team for emergency Response and protection services