Etisalat Group is one of the world’s leading telecom groups in emerging markets. Etisalat’s current market cap is 87.7 billion AED (23.8 billion USD). With reported net revenues of AED 48.8 billion and net profit of 8.9 billion for 2014, Etisalat ranks amongst the most profitable telecom groups in the world. Its high credit ratings at AA-/A+/Aa3 reflect the company’s strong balance sheet and proven long-term performance.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, Etisalat was established almost four decades ago in the UAE as the country’s first telecommunications service provider. An international blue-chip organisation, Etisalat provides innovative solutions and services to 169 million subscribers in 18 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Sr Manager Home Devices
1) Working closely with Devices Head on yearly budget and revenue achieved.
2) Managing the team of home devices product managers and set & monitor their KPIs
3) Managing home devices portfolio including STBs, Routers, Home phones, Game Consoles, Smart TVs and Smart Home
4) Managing vendor relationship of home device
5) Participating and playing key roles in tenders evaluation includes but not limited to home devices vendors & distributors, logistic partners, after sales service providers and others
6) Finalizing supply agreements with distributors for new product lines
7) Representing home marketing in eLife EEE programs participating at many projects including eLife fulfillment, Door 2 Door, Logistics, Plug and Play and Assurance.
Analyst Preventive & Marketing Insight
1. Raise flags on bugs related to system, policies, and operational procedures which are impacting customers’ experience and causing customers’ complaints
2. Analyze and report complaints trends and provide suggested root fixes in coordination with the relevant departments “CIT, engineering, operations, etc..)
3. Conduct relevant complaints studies and researches to drive and support management direction and decisions
4. Raise detailed business requirements and change requests documents to drive fixes and improvement
5. Suggest policy enhancements
6. Explore frontline and service recovery teams FCR opportunities for better and effective complaints resolution
7. Coordinate for smooth fix implementation with involved sections.
Office/Fleet Services Contracts & Admin
Oversees and manages Fleet Services functions and plan/implement the best techniques for closely monitoring the operations of all vehicles in their respective regions
Maintains effective liaison with Fuel vendors for any discrepancies and reconciliation of the statement of Fuel and report to the Finance for the payment .
Monitors the safety and maintenance of all vehicles to ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the company’s vehicle fleet
Reviews and approves the time cards for the outsourced drivers submitted by the outsourced partner every month
Reviews and approves the invoices received from the outsourced partner like Drivers Invoices, Traffic Fines,
Management Fees , Maintenance Fees & Registration Renewal Fees etc.
For More : Click Here ( Click on Job Listing from the menu)